SIP Trunking allows you to connect to the traditional telephone network via an internet connection. SIP trunks offer significant phone bill cost reductions and advanced features that are not available on traditional telephone lines.
- Radically reduce phone line costs by up to 70%
- Lines priced as low as $4.95 per month
- Unlimited local and long distance plans available
- Remote Market Number – Purchase a phone number with any area code
- Business continuity – Automatically redirect calls to an alternate number
- Compatible with NEC SV8100, SL1100, SV9100, DSX and Samsung OfficeServ
|6-Line Bundle||12-Line Bundle||23-Line Bundle||46-Line Bundle|
Bundles Include: Unlimited* local and long distance for US48 and bordering Canadian Provinces (as of April 1, 2016), Directory listing, Operator Services, Inbound Caller ID Available, E-911 Compliant
*Assumes normal business use. No call centers or dialers allowed.
Unlimited Usage Service is sold on a per line (or channel) basis, and includes inbound, local and long distance calling to US48 and Canada. Unlimited Usage is governed by our Acceptable Use Policy which can be found at: sotelsystems.com/resources.
Maximum of 2500 minutes per each line and is pooled across all lines. Example 6 SIP bundles would be 6 x 2500 minutes equals 15,000 total minutes per month.