NEC SV9100 Telephone System
The perfect platform for small to medium sized businesses that want to grow their organization and be competitive in the marketplace.
NEC offers the SV9100 in two variations to meet the needs of the smallest businesses to those with almost a thousand employees:
- The SV9100E is for small to medium businesses that wish to take full advantage of what IP and Unified Communications has to offer.
- The SV9100S is for small businesses that just want the basics, but also want a system that will grow with their company and will migrate to an SV9100E when ready.
The SV9100 is:
- Distinct, scalable, IP Unified Communication enabled solution
- Highly reliable
The SV9100 has:
- Simplified user licensing structure
- Comprehensive suite of Unified Communications and Contact Center solutions
- Broad range of mobility applications and devices
- Vertical market-specific solution integrations
- Wide-range of end-points
- Single point configuration and management
- Multi-Line SIP Client, Multi-Carrier Support
The SV9100 does:
- Comply with all regulatory standards
- Deliver on NEC’s green initiatives
- Safeguard your investment
NEC SL2100 Telephone System
SL2100 Communications System
Smart communications solution with built-in brilliance for small businesses – now includes an expanded portfolio of InApps that make it a highly cost-effective and reliable solution.
More features built-in – less extras to pay for! That means less licenses, less hardware and less options to pay for. The SL2100 also grows with your business making incremental upgrades cost-effective and scalable.
Work smarter (InUC, WebRTC) – InUC allows users to update their presence status so that other users can see if they are out sick, on vacation or at lunch and WebRTC enables collaboration via video conferencing.
Head in the clouds? Premises-based as opposed to a hosted solution – reduce or even eliminate recurring monthly subscription costs.
Smartphone SIP App – Use your existing Smartphone as a system extension complete with call control. Save on mobile call costs and remain reachable on a single number.
ACD and Contact Center software – Routes callers based on pre-established criteria and allows supervisors to monitor agents to ensure superior customer care.
Legacy NEC Telephone Systems
NEC SL1100 - NEC DSX-40 - NEC DSX-80 - DS1000 - DS2000 - Aspire - UX5000
Let us help you by servicing your legacy NEC Telephone system. Contact us below.